Need assistance completing FAFSA paperwork? Help is available. Please visit the library and bring the following information:
Both Student and Parent should have the following with them...
- Your Social Security Number OR Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your 2018 federal tax returns, 2018 W-2's, and other records of money earned in 2018 (if applicable)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- Your FSA ID to sign FAFSA electronically. If you have not created your FSA ID, we can help with that! Bring your personal email account information (username & password) along with your cell phone (if you have one).
For more information, please contact Hayley at (740) 568 - 1908 or email@example.com