Simple Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Compiled by

Southeastern Ohio Legal Services


These forms are supplied in Adobe PDF format and can be downloaded, viewed, and printed using Adobe Reader.




Domestic Legal Forms

I. Motion to Modify Alimony

II. Motion for Change in Child Support -Medical - Tax Exemption

III. Motion for Change of Custody - Parental Rights

IV. Agreed Complaint for Custody and Parentage

V. Morgan County Local Visitation Rules

VI. Morgan County Long Distance Visitation Rules

VII. Motion to Modify Visitation

VIII. Agreed Motion for Change in Custody - Parental Rights

IX. Agreed Motion to Modify Prior Order

X. Complaint for Visitation

XI. Motion for Contempt to Enforce any Court Order

XII. Notice of Intent to Relocate - Obligee

XIII. Petition for Custody - Parental Rights - Parentage 

Grandparent Power of Attorney - Parent Unavailable

Grandparent Power of Attorney - Parent Agrees



Dissolution Packet Without Children

Dissolution Packet With Children


If Reach Agreement while Divorce is Pending -with Children

If Reach Agreement while Divorce is Pending - without Children

Divorce with Children - Morgan County

Divorce without Children - Morgan County 

Divorce with Children

Divorce without Children 

Non-Domestic Legal Information

Expungement in Ohio

Information on Expungement in Ohio 

Creating a Financial Power of Attorney using an Online Website

Creating a Healthcare Power of Attorney and Living Will using an Online Website

Creating a Simple Will using an Online Website

How to File an Answer in Civil Case

How to Handle Witnesses

Judicial College - Citizen's Guide to Representing Yourself in Court

Replevin with Brochures

Representing Yourself in Court - Documents

Wage Garnishment


Answers to Foreclosure by Treasurer

Foreclosure - Save the Dream Information

Foreclosure Mediation - What You Need to Know

Foreclosure Tips to Save Your Home

Motion for 60 Day Extension of Time and Entry

Landlord Tenant

Can My Landlord Just Kick Me Out?

Ending a Lease

Eviction - When a Landlord Sues You for Rent

Eviction - File an Answer

How to Get Your Landlord to Make Repairs

Moving Out of the Place You Rent

Offering Your Rent to Your Landlord

Security Deposits

Seven Steps of the Eviction Process

What to Do if Your Landlord Doesn't Pay the Utility Bill

What to Do if Your Landlord Enters Your Home without Notice

You Got a Notice to Leave - Now What?

The Kate Love Simpson Library System is not responsible for the accuracy or suitability of these forms.